We provide repair service to our customers no matter where you are in the world!!
Here are a Few tips on sending in your equipment
closely for any loose items and please remove and do not send any accessories which are not required for repair such as batteries, straps, memory cards.
Cameras should be placed in a plastic bag and then packed in bubble wrap or other packing material with at least 2-3 inches of packing material on all sides.
Make sure that you include your complete contact information and a short description of the problem you are experiencing.Your package should include the following information:
Type of Camera or Equipment
Short Description of problemThe package should be addressed as follows:
KURT’S CAMERA REPAIR, INC.
7403 PRINCESS VIEW DRIVE, SUITE B
SAN DIEGO, CA 92120Suggestions as to the “When”, “What” and “Why” to consider repair:
It is sometimes difficult to decide whether to repair or just replace a camera. The reasons are varied and in each individual circumstance there are always different and sometimes compelling and unique reasons. We offer the following basic rules of thumb to assist you in your decision.
- If the cost of repair is less than half the cost of replacement, repair it.
- If you have a sentimental attachment to your camera, repair it.
- If your camera meets your photography needs, repair it.
- If you have more than one lens for your camera, repair it.
- If you have more then one rechargeable battery or memory card, repair it.
- If you do not want the hassle of learning the operation of a new camera, repair it.
Kurt’s Repair Warranty
- If you are planning to replace your camera with a used camera, DON’T. Repair yours instead.
Kurt’s will stand behind our service. If you experience a problem with a piece of gear serviced or repaired by Kurt’s within the warranty period, simply send it back to us, and we will repair it free of charge. Impact damage, sand or liquid damage voids the warranty.
Film Cameras 1 year
DSLRs & other photographic equipment 6 months
Video Cameras 3 months
One of Kurt’s customer service representatives will call to notify you as soon as your camera is repaired to arrange for payment and
shipping. If you have not received a call from us, your camera is most likely not ready for pickup yet. If you have any questions or wish to get an update on your repair, feel free to contact us.